SOLAR POOL HEATING
Solar pool heating dramatically extends your swimming season, enabling healthy enjoyment and exercise in luxurious warm water from spring to fall. At Paul W. Lawrence Pool & Patio, we recommend and use solar heating by FAFCO.
Benefits of installing Fafco Solar Heating:
- Reduce Your Energy Bills - Using a Revolution Hot Water Heater will save the average homeowner significant electric water heating costs.
- Environmentally Friendly - Make a difference by helping to reduce greenhouse emissions by reducing your dependency on your electric or gas water heater.
- Add Value To Your Home
- Extends The Expected Life Of Your Residential Hot Water Tank - Dramatically reduces scaling.
- Qualifies For The 30% Federal Tax Credit
- Over 5 Times More Efficient at Capturing Sun's Energy - Solar thermal collectors are the most efficient way to use solar energy.
- Cleanest, Safest And Quietest Source Of Energy
- Lowest Operational Costs - Energy is free from the sun.
- Lowest Maintenance Costs - Minimal costs.
- Longer Lifespan - Due to fewer moving parts and no corrosion
How it Works:
The solar hot water system is designed to operate automatically, taking advantage of solar energy when it is available.
- System will turn on when solar energy can be added to the water heater.
- Solar controller will activate the circulation module which will push water up to the solar collector(s) and begin circulation.
- When solar energy becomes unavailable or when heated water is not required, the system will turn off.
**Revolution has been designed to work with both electric and natural gas water heaters.
- Single box solution — system carton weighs less than 85 pounds
- Reduces electric water heating costs dramatically
- Easy to install — typically requires less than a half day by experienced Fafco Solar installers
- Simple user interface
- Lightweight, flexible, efficient solar collectors
- Freeze-tolerant design
- Cannot overheat
- Self-cleaning filtration system
- Optional photovoltaic (PV) solar panel for circulation (recommended)
- Solar Collectors — two polymer solar collectors (48 sq. ft.)
- Integrated Circulation Module — compact design integrates low voltage digital controller, pumps and heat exchanger
- Expansion Reservoir — roof-mounted design accommodates expansion of heat transfer fluid and vents air
- Complete Accessories — flexible tubing, quick connect fittings, roof and plumbing hardware
- Heat Transfer Fluid — food grade glycol, optimum freeze protection, heat transfer performance, and code approved for single wall heat exchanger
Click on any photo for a larger view, or to view a slideshow.